Thursday, March 13, 2014

Design 2 with Lawrence Marvit

This is probably the most difficult class in my perspective.
every assignment includes a lot of rendering, perspective, design/graphics consideration, special qualities, and then the value issues in the rendering.

I will admit that in this week I felt like standing at the end of the mountain looking up.
Mainly because of my Photoshop skills, but also my lack of special understanding and bad thumb nailing process.

First assignment:

Magic vs. Technology (man saving beautiful girl being hit by train with magic horse-shoe)


2 assignment:

Lost in a world of giant fruits and vegetables.

(this assignment was hard because I didn't plan my drawing completely to begin with, but mainly just figured things out on the way) But Something came out at least.

Couple on board on a giant apple boat floating down the sweet river of nectar... or something.

 
heaven VS hell - classic bug version
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment